Chateau les Moines, Medoc
Ranked among top 7% of all wines in The World.
Ranked among top 11% of wines from Médoc.
About this wine:
- Winery: Chateau les Moines
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Region: France / Bordeaux / Médoc
- Wine Style: Bordeaux Médoc
- Food Suggestion: Beef and Venison
- The nose is fruity and ripe. It reveals notes of griotte, crushed cassis and more slightly ripe/crushed small red berries associated with fine touches of liquorice as well as fine hints of graphite/cornflower and a very discreet hint of vanilla.
- The palate is fresh, fruity, well-balanced and offers a juicy/acidulous frame, suppleness as well as a very ripe fruit.
- On the palate this wine expresses notes of griotte, crushed/ripe cassis and more slightly very ripe plum associated with a touch of red fruits as well as hints of liquorice. Tannins are supple.