Le Nouveau Parisien Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
The exceptional terroir of the Languedoc enjoy optimum sunshine and low rainfall, bringing out all the complexity of the region’s emblematic grape variants and thus producing top-quality wines. Best to enjoy simple blends or simple single varietal to appreciate the only fruit shine.
- Endowed with a deep colour with purple reflections
- The nose develops aromas of black fruits such as blackcurrant, blueberry and plum, but also very varied aromas of eucalyptus and mint.
- The palate is concentrated, structured The tannins are elegant and mellow.
- Himalayan Pink Salt Pili Nuts – The dark fruit notes from the wine, complement well with the saltiness and rich flavours from the pili nuts – making this pairing really tasty!
- Roasted chicken, grilled meats and deep fried appetizers.
Le Nouveau Parisien Cabernet Sauvignon
Recommended drinking temperature: 16°C.